TopSpots: A collection of must-visit spots to peruse in the blink of an eye; scope out your pick while browsing through photos that give the big picture on local and international favourites.
A fine selection, carefully made by our culinary photographers and writers, of the top 5% pubs, gastro cafés, cocktail bars and Michelin star restaurants, all in one go, and organised into categories.
Beautiful, eye-catching photos and up-to-date reviews contributed by trend setting professional culinary and lifestyle authors. Search by location or type of venue. Scan menus and make reservations on the spot.
These are place-to-be addresses that you’ll want to visit, during the week or on busy Saturdays. All venues are style and trend setting ‘top spots’ with the right vibe. The site is updated regularly.
Reactions and tips for new ‘spots’ that haven’t yet appeared on the site are warmly received.
We are also looking for partners to help expand TopSpots worldwide. These partners can be entrepreneurs, publishers, culinary photographers and writers. All email can be directed to email@example.com.
- English translation
- Sherry Rose
- Cantonese translation Hong Kong and Macau
- Rebecca Liu
- Graphic and interactive design
- Studio Peet ® www.studiopeetr.nl
- Website construction and programming
Phil Mander, versatile.nl
Robbert Wethmar, Digitalica
- Thanks to
- Boris Bartelsman, Julian Bartelsman, Mike Boissevain, Astrid Meester, Eveline Jaeger, PitchPR, Remco van der Struijk, Niels Brevet, Maharani Dharmoputro, Sherry Rose, Eric Bartelsman Salome van Ingen, Rebecca Lo, Asia One Books, Jason Hung, Patricio de la Fuente Saez, Agathe Rietveld, Florean Veldhuijsen, Sydney Groot, Gertjan Smit, Ninke Bouma, Kalkidan van Staveren